Saturday 19 September 2015

Short film research - background music 2

As well as trying to find music for the end of my film, I need to find other music that I can use throughout my film. I want to find soft, piano music that I can use for the beginning and the middle of my film. The music will still need to fit the emotions of the film, but I am still unsure whether I want any singing in the music that will be played throughout the beginning and middle.
 
So far I have looked at two piano covers of two different songs that I feel as though will fit the style of the film perfectly.
 





I am still undecided on whether I want to use either of these piano covers. I'm unsure whether to use a piano cover of a well known song, as I'm not sure whether a normal piano song would fit the theme of the film better. However, if I did use a piano cover of a well known song, my target audience would recognise the song and could be more interested to watch it. I will conduct further research into background music before I decide which to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment