Tuesday 22 September 2015

Casting

Before I can begin to plan filming for my short film, I need to decide who I want to cast for my film. I gathered four different girls that I feel as though would all be good candidates to be the main character in my film.
 
Candidate one: Ellen
 
Candidate two: Laura
 
Candidate three: Nicole
 
Candidate four: Rachel
 
I have decided to use candidate two; Laura, as my main character for my short film. I feel as though she will be good to use as the main character as she will be flexible when it comes to filming the different scenes and she fits the description of the character perfectly.
 
Although I have picked Laura as my main character, I still feel as though these candidates would still be perfect to be included in my film. I think I will use candidate four; Rachel, as the main friend of the main character. I also plan to use the other two candidates as extras.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment