Friday 25 September 2015

Short film questionnaire results


  
In order to make my short film suit the needs of my target audience, I decided to create a  questionnaire to find out exactly what my target audience will be expecting from my short film.
These results will help me decide what changes to make to my film when I start filming, and gives me ideas to keep in mind when filming.

From my questionnaire results, I have found out that 87.5% of the members of my target audience that answered my questionnaire do enjoy short films.

For the next question, 4 out of the 7 people that answered it mentioned that they like the short film to be interesting, meaning that my target audience would like there to be an extra twist in the film in order to make it more interesting. Another thing that I noticed when people answered this question is that some participants mention about the film having a deeper meaning behind it, which suggests that the audience want something that will give them an emotional tie to the film, and it will help them understand it more.

 In the next question, most people said that they think that the short film should be 5 minutes long. This gives enough time for me to get the storyline across to the audience and make them understand what the plot is about.

 In the next question, I asked participants what kind of film genre's they like to see in a short film. They had the option to choose multiple genre's, and it turns out that 75% of participants answered that they like dramatic films. This proves to me that when making my short film, I know that my target audience will enjoy it.

In the next question, all participants answered that they do enjoy watching a tragic drama short film.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment