Thursday 18 December 2014

Contents page progression; part five.

Hi guys! I'm at the stage with my contents page now where I think it may be complete, with only minor alterations to be made. I have made a lot of changes to this page in order to make it realistic and how a real contents page looks like.
 
 
Since my last progression post I extended my added content box and made it wider as I felt it effectively filled the space that was there beforehand. By making it wider, it created an extra space at the bottom of the box. Therefore, I filled it with another story which both filled the box and added more content for readers.
 
A couple of months ago I attended the One Direction concert at the stadium of light in Sunderland, and of course, I took the perfect opportunity to lift my camera into the air and take plenty of photos. A specific image which is featured on my contents page on the right hand side, shows the multiple strobes of lighting on stage coming together and projecting out to the audience. It also shows a strip of the audience at the bottom of the image and one of the side screens. I thought this would fit well on my magazine as the other two images on the page are of two different models, so this image breaks it up.
 
I plan on making minor adjustments to my contents page, such as composition of images and font size.


No comments:

Post a Comment