Monday 19 January 2015

Article page progression: part one.

Hi guys! As you know, I am making a music magazine for my media coursework, and so far I have posted progression posts for both my front cover and my contents page, so it was only right that I posted some posts for my article page too.
 
 
I chose to use Adobe InDesign instead of photoshop to create this page because when I create the page, it provides me with a split page already and columns for my text, so that I can keep things in proportion.
 
I chose to have a large image of my model on the left hand side of the page as my style model is based on Q magazine. I thought I would have the image on the left side of the page rather than the right side due to the fact that the model is facing into the middle when it's on the left side, but if it was on the right hand side then she would be turning towards the end of the page.
 
In the picture itself, I thought the brick wall background behind the model added something different to the page, and would look better than if I cut the model out of the background and put her on top of a plain colour background. I also played around with the brightness and contrast on the image to ensure that it didn't look too dark, and cropped the image so that it was a medium shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment