Thursday 11 December 2014

Contents page progression; part three.

Hi guys! In my last two posts there have been updates on the progression of my music magazine contents page for my media course. Since the last update, I have made the changes that I explained that I would make in my post and also added something more.
 
 
As you can see, the text down the left hand side of the page is smaller than in my previous update as I felt I could fit a lot more text on there and make the magazine look fuller. In the top right hand corner underneath the strapline at the top, I have placed an image that I have taken and edited myself, to represent some added content in the magazine. I intend to also add an image of my main model that I have used on my front cover and will be using for my double page spread, as it will show readers where they can find the main article.


No comments:

Post a Comment