Monday 15 December 2014

Contents page progression; part four.

Hi guys! This is my fourth progression page for my contents page which shows the changes that I have made from my last post.
 
 
Since my last post the first thing that I improved on is the text down the left hand side of the page. I added more stories so that my magazine looks fuller and I then decided to add an extra column beside it, as an added bonus for readers.
 
I have changed the font size several times on this block of text in terms of sizes. I decided to make the title, 'features' to be slightly smaller than it was before hand. I also changed the font size of the main story headings to be slightly bigger than they were before. The smaller writing underneath the story titles simply explains a little bit more on what that featured story is about. The reason that I decided to have it so much smaller than their titles is so that the titles stand out more to the reader. I also repeated this for the smaller column beside it.
 
As I stated on my last post, I intended to add an image of my main model that will also be the focus for my article onto my contents page, which is what I have done. I have slotted it in-between my other image and the text block on the left and made it slightly bigger than the other image to emphasize that it is the main article. I also altered the lighting on both images as they looked slightly orange to me.
 
To add to my contents page, I intend to add another image that has been taken and edited by myself just below the other image on the right hand side of the page. I feel as though there are empty spaces on the page that I need to fill which I intend to do for my next progression post.


No comments:

Post a Comment