Wednesday 3 December 2014

Front cover progress part four

 
Since my last progression post for the front cover of my music magazine, I have added articles on the left hand side of the page. I have stuck with artists from the kind of genre of music that my magazine is based on. I also stuck with the strict colour scheme of white, grey, black and burgundy. I decided to have the artists names in burgundy as it stands out and will automatically attract the readers attention. I kept the rest of the writing black to go alongside the font of the website and the date. As well as this, I decided to have the word 'exclusive' in bold, white letters that are larger than the rest of the story hooks. This makes the word more visible than the story hooks, so that readers will firstly read that it is an exclusive article, which will entice them to buy the magazine even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment