Thursday 29 January 2015

Article title page: part one

Hi guys! Upon finishing my article page for my music magazine, I realised that I was unable to fit the title of the article onto the same page. I didn't want to move anything around to be able to fit one on as I like how my article page is already set put at the moment. Therefore, my only other option is to make another double page, containing the title of my article.
The purpose of this page is to come before the double page article spread, to inform readers what the article is about.
 
 
 
So far I have placed a large image of my model on the left hand side of the page, and left the other side of the page with just a white background. I altered the image to make it darker and to turn almost black and white, however the colour hasn't been completely taken out of the image as there are still hints of blue in the models jacket.
To create this page I used photoshop instead of indesign, as this time I wasn't in need of the columns that indesign would automatically provide for me. I prefer using photoshop instead of indesign as in my opinion it is a lot easier to use.
I also plan to add the title of the article onto the right hand side of this page and also a short description of what the article will be about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment