Monday 2 February 2015

Article title page: part two.

Hi guys! This is my second progression post for my article title page. Since my last post I have added the first part of my title and a quote on the top right hand corner of my image.
 
 
I decided to use the same font for the first part of the title as what is on the front cover, as I wanted to maintain the theme throughout the magazine pages. I also added a quote from the article itself on the top right hand side of my image. I'm unsure on whether to reduce the font size of the quote as I feel it may be slightly too big compared to the model's face. I'm also unsure as to whether or not to use a different quote, as I feel the current quote doesn't really stand out and won't entice readers to read the article.


No comments:

Post a Comment