Thursday 22 January 2015

Article progression: part two.

Hi guys! This is my second progression post on my article page.
 
 
Since my last post, I have added three text columns on the right hand side of the page. The font is Minion Pro in the size 10. I think that this is the perfect size for a magazine article as it fills all of the columns and fills the page space fully. I chose to have the text on the right hand side of the page as the image of the model is turning towards the middle of the page, whereas if they were the other way around, the model would be turning away from the text.
 
I'm also still in the process of figuring out how to put a large, capital 'O' underneath the columns of text, similar to how Q magazine set out their article pages.
 
 So far I have tried a number of things to try and get the results that I would like and none have worked, therefore I am going to keep trying and hope that I can find a way to put it beneath the text columns as I think without it, the page looks bare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment