Friday 23 October 2015

Location emailing

 
As I am wanting to film a section of my short film in a cemetery, and I knew that it would be best for me to get permission to film there first instead of just going there and filming anyways. As it is in a cemetery, I explained in the email that I will not be using any of the existing graves on the location and that they will merely be in the background, and that I will be taking my own fake grave with me to use on a spare patch of grass that they have at the back of the cemetery.
 
As well as this, I also explained that whilst filming we will be completely respectful and mindful of the graves, and any visitors on the grounds at the time of filming. I explained that this is only for my media coursework, and that it will be posted on a personal school blog and YouTube for the moderator to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment