Wednesday 4 February 2015

Article title page: part four.

Hi guys! This is my fourth post on the progression of my media article title page.
 
 
Since my last post, I have added more text to my page. Below the title, I added a short brief of what the article will include, so that if readers are interested, they can read ahead. It also provides as a short introduction to the article, as I didn't have much room on my actual article page to fit it on.
 
Below the description, I also added a line of text that gives credit to people that 'interviewed' the artist and those who photographed the artist featured in the article. I did this as I have seen a lot of magazines make reference to these people and credit them, which is what I have done. Obviously in reality, it was myself who photographed my model and wrote the article, but for the purpose of the magazine, I made fake names to pose as the interviewer and photographer.


No comments:

Post a Comment