Friday 17 April 2015

Article title page progression: part five.

 
Following my response from a member of my target audience that answered my questionnaire, I have made suitable changes to my article title page so that it is more suited to my target audience. When asked if there were any things that she thought would improve my article title page, she responded by saying that there could be the magazine website address down the side of the page, and the quote on the image could be a little bit smaller. Therefore, I slightly reduced the size of the quote, so that it wasn't so big but there wasn't a drastic change in size. I also added the website link down the right hand side of the image, so that readers are reminded that there is extra information available on the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment