Sunday 27 December 2015

Ancillary task options

 
 
Before I can begin my ancillary task, I decided to create flat plans of options for my poster. I decided that to have a true representation of the film on the poster, it would be a good idea to take two photographs; a photograph of the character looking into the mirror from behind and then a photograph of the empty mirror. By taking two photos, I can cut out the part of the mirror in the image including the character, and insert a clipping from the other photograph of the blank mirror. By doing this, it can appear as though the character is looking into the mirror and there is no reflection looking back at her. This represents a scene in the beginning of the film where the character is getting ready, and upon looking up into the mirror she realises that there is no reflection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment